Go Gold Day Event Schedule!
A day of family fun as we celebrate our local childhood cancer HEROES!
Schedule of Events:
- Charity Softball Game (1:30-3:00)
All-stars Mayor Tom McNamara, Senators Dave Syverson & Steve Stadelman, Representatives Joe Sosnowski & Litesa Wallace, Chairman Frank Haney, Alderman Chad Tuneberg, Tim Dimke & Jay Sandine from the Park District, and Ben Slack from the Epilepsy Foundation take on the K Cancer Baseball & Softball team!
- K9 Demonstration on Rivets Baseball Infield (1:00-1:30)
- Fire Rig Pull Contest on the West parking lot (12:00-1:00)
- Balloon Toss on the West parking lot(12:30-1:00)
- Discounted Concessions
Free family friendly events from 11:00-1:00
- Batting Practice Contest on Rivets Field
- Potato Sack Races
- Slime Station
- Bouncy House
- Dunk Tank